Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Thank you for your understanding

       I set this blog up in 2010, just before we left on our tip to Lake Como and our tour of Germany , Austria and Switzerland.  I thought it would be a fun way to share our travels with our friends and family back in the states.
        Since then, Judie Stang's World has been a great way to journal my adventures of travel and painting.  I have appreciated all the replies I have received from followers along the way.
That is why it was so disheartening to have my followers receive the horrible post, written by another blogger with a similar name.  It is difficult to navigate around the "Blog world" but after this horrible post was sent a third time, I went to a chat room on Google Blogs and posted my problem to the blogisphere.  I have been chatting with a blogger from Finland who seems to know what the problem is and has helped me fix it.   If it happens again, I am going to have to delete my blog, but hopefully it is fixed.  Thank you for your help.  I hope you will continue to follow my posts and reply when the mood strikes you.

1 comment:

  1. Such a nuisance! And you certainly have more colorful, heartfelt things to do with your life energy!! Here's hoping that you are now clear and can keep your blog.

    ReplyDelete