Sunday, June 21, 2015

Thank you!

  I would like to thank all of you who took the time to help me select my 3 entries into the 2015 Stems Plein Air Competetion.  The results of the votes were a 3-way tie with #'s 1, 2, and 3.
#1 Strolling after Supper  15 votes

#2 Bagging Market Goodies"
 15 votes



#3 Monet Bridge and Lily Pond
15 votes



I decided to go with your choices and entered those 3 paintings into the Stems Competetion.  I am very happy to announce, that although I did not win any prizes, ( over 240 entries) 2 of my paintings were accepted for the exhibit, Nos. 1 and 2!  "Strolling after Supper" and "Bagging Market Goodies" are part of the Stems Exhibit at the Tomahawk Ridge Community Center on 119th St just west of Metcalf.  I would like to invite any of you who live in the KC area to see the show which runs through July 19th.   There are 100 paintings on exhibit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment