Sunday, May 22, 2011

Old Barn

?????

We are in Door County and last week I went out and painted one of my favorite barns on Hwy 57 just south of Jacksonport.  I have photographed this barn many times but could never see enough from the photo into the dark barn to paint it.  While I was painting plein air, the owner stopped by to see what I was doing.  He told me this was one of the most painted barns in Door County and that I may be one of the last people to paint it with the "old roof".  The new "metal roof" would be installed any day! I have been trying to come up with a title that might address this information and can not come up with any good ideas.  So I thought I might enlist my "blog buddies" for ideas. Do any of you have a suggestion for a title of the last painting of the old roof?  I'd love to hear from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment